Indian Creek Reservoir Campground in Alpine County to close Oct. 9
September 29, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management, Carson City District, announces the Oct. 9 seasonal closing of the BLM campground adjacent to Indian Creek Reservoir in Alpine County, Calif. The campground will close at noon.
The campground will be closed throughout the winter, with a scheduled reopening approximately Friday, May 4, 2018.
The east side of Indian Creek Reservoir will still be available for access off the entry road maintained by Alpine County (weather permitting).
For information, contact the BLM-Carson City District Office at 775-885-6000.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Gold Hill Hotel continues Comstock lecture series Thursday
- Nevada State Railroad Museum hosting annual Harvest Train
- Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine offering Mad Housewife Wine Wednesdays
- Museum seeks volunteers for Nevada Day celebration in Carson City
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office concerned with rising number of wrecks