Linn and Justice set to marry April 13
March 24, 2013
Kellie LeeAnn Linn and Patrick William Justice are engaged to be married on April 13 at Eagle Highlands Clubhouse. The Rev. Mark Frady will officiate.
Linn is the daughter of George and Ellie Linn of Carson City. She is a 2000 graduate of Carson High School and a 2004 graduate of Western Nevada Community College with a general-studies degree. She is a customer service representative at the Nevada Appeal.
Justice is the son of Roberta Justice of Carson City. He is a 1995 graduate of Dayton High School and is a machinist at Underwood & Sons Corp. in Mound House.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again