Linn and Justice set to marry April 13
March 24, 2013
Kellie LeeAnn Linn and Patrick William Justice are engaged to be married on April 13 at Eagle Highlands Clubhouse. The Rev. Mark Frady will officiate.
Linn is the daughter of George and Ellie Linn of Carson City. She is a 2000 graduate of Carson High School and a 2004 graduate of Western Nevada Community College with a general-studies degree. She is a customer service representative at the Nevada Appeal.
Justice is the son of Roberta Justice of Carson City. He is a 1995 graduate of Dayton High School and is a machinist at Underwood & Sons Corp. in Mound House.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City District Attorney resurrects 20 year old murder case, calling for a new trial
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Homicide determined ship’s fate
- Salinas begins in role as Carson City Arts and Culture Coordinator
- AD Doug Knuth, hope and promise all going right for Nevada Wolf Pack fans says Joe Santoro (column)