Mini book sale planned for July 24 in Gardnerville
July 12, 2017
Books for all ages will be on offered in a mini book sale sponsored by the Douglas County Public Library Foundation and the Friends of the Douglas County Public Library.
The sale will be from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. July 24 at the Douglas County Community and Senior Center, 1329 Waterloo Lane in Gardnerville.
All proceeds benefit the nonprofits sponsoring the event. For information, connect with the library on Facebook and Twitter, or go to douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-782-9841.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Reno Comic Con Sept. 23-24 to feature Western Nevada College instructor
- University of Nevada, Reno medical students holding free health clinics
- Nevada Public Lands Day to grant free admission to state parks on Sept. 30
- Free hike, star party and more planned at Washoe Lake State Park
- Youth hunting season opens Saturday in Nevada