Prescription drug roundup planned for April 29 in Carson City
April 20, 2017
Unused and expired prescription drugs that need to be properly disposed of can be brought to several Carson City locations from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 29.
Partnership Carson City is sponsoring the prescription drug roundup which will accept all unused or expired prescription drugs and liquids, over-the-counter items as well as syringes and pet medication.
Drop-off locations are Save Mart Supermarkets, 3620 N. Carson St. and 4348 S. Carson St.; FoodMaxx, 3325 Highway 50 E.; and Smith's, 599 E. William St.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- 2 injured in deputy involved shooting outside Carson Nugget
- Shine, Madsens inducted into Carson High School Football Hall of Fame
- Teri’s Notebook: Carson City community rallies around man who had bike stolen
- Fremont Elementary eliminates early drop-offs
- HopeFULL environment at 7th annual Carson Tahoe HopeFest