Reception for Attorney General Adam Laxalt planned for Oct. 9 canceled
October 5, 2017
The Carson City Republican Party announced the cancellation of a reception for Attorney General Adam Laxalt planned for Oct. 9 at Duke's Steakhouse.
The reception is canceled due to the mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas on Oct. 1.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel