Recreational Show: Comedy showcase set at Carson City’s Brewery Arts Center
April 12, 2017
In light of Nevada's legalization of marijuana, some of Northern Nevada's stand-up comedians and storytellers are gathering to talk about their strange and hilarious tales involving the drug.
Carson City's Brewery Arts Center is hosting "The Recreational Show," a stand-up comedy showcase, at 8 p.m. April 22.
Nick Josten is hosting the event. Josten, a winner of the 1st Forte Award for Stand-Up Comedy, is an opener at the Pioneer Underground in Reno and performs across the western US.
Joining him are local comedians James Fleming, Nik Taro, Andrea Bartunek, Adam Terry, and Raphael Lyles.
Doors of the Performance Hall, 511 W. King St., open at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door with open seating and a cash bar.
For information, call Josten at 775-450-4772.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again