Rummage sale July 22 in Carson City to benefit veterans
July 12, 2017
The American Legion Auxiliary Unit 4 Carson City will hold a rummage sale at Veterans Hall, at Second and Curry streets, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 22.
Proceeds will benefit the service organization's veterans projects.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Reno Comic Con Sept. 23-24 to feature Western Nevada College instructor
- University of Nevada, Reno medical students holding free health clinics
- Nevada Public Lands Day to grant free admission to state parks on Sept. 30
- Free hike, star party and more planned at Washoe Lake State Park
- Youth hunting season opens Saturday in Nevada