Substance abuse prevention grants available in Carson City area
January 28, 2016
The nonprofit Healthy Communities Coalition of Lyon and Storey Counties and the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency are seeking applications for funding under the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block grant, the State Prevention Infrastructure and Methamphetamine Prevention Education and Public Awareness State General Funds.
A bidder's conference is planned at 11 a.m. Feb. 11 at Silver Springs Community Center, 2945 Ft. Churchill St., Silver Springs. Application packets and more information will be available at the conference, which is not mandatory to attend.
To receive an application packet in the mail, contact Lisa Selmi at Healthy Communities Coalition, email@example.com or 775-246-7550, by Tuesday, Feb. 16.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy