Summer tea party June 10 in Carson City to benefit nonprofit
May 18, 2017
The Governor's Mansion will be the site of a summer tea party — complete with sandwiches, fruit and dessert — from 2 to 4 p.m. June 10.
The all-ages event invites attendees to dress in their favorite fancy attire. The American Tea Mistresses will be in attendance, and a raffle and silent auction will be held.
The fundraiser will benefit The Littlest Things, a nonprofit that promotes animal rescue and other service.
The Governor's Mansion is at 606 Mountain St.
Tickets cost $15 for adults and $10 for kids under 12. Buy them at http://www.thelittlestthings.org/event/summer-tea-party, or call Zoe at 775-721-3393.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th