Tip-a-Cop fundraiser for Special Olympics Nevada Jan. 11 at Carson City Buffalo Wild Wings
January 10, 2017
Eat wings and other fare from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11 to benefit Special Olympics Nevada.
Buffalo Wild Wings in Carson City is hosting Tip-a-Cop, a fundraiser to benefit the nonprofit that provides athletic opportunities to Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
The event features law enforcement personnel volunteering as celebrity waiters, delivering food and drinks with their "tips" donated to Special Olympics. Money raised will help provide local Special Olympics athletes with free year round sports training and competition opportunities in eight different sports.
The restaurant is at 3815 S. Carson St.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely
- After inspections, Carson City extended stay motels work to comply
- Nevada Guard’s first openly transgender soldier embraces new policy
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series