2 Carson City manufacturers to speak
March 11, 2014
Representatives of Carson City's Concept Automatic System and United States Welding Corp. are among those set to speak about manufacturing March 19 at a Nevada Business Connections breakfast meeting at the Gold Dust West.
David Midboe of CAS is among those scheduled to talk, according to Kris Holt, director for the private-sector economic-development organization, as is Mike Reitman of the welding firm.
The cost is $25 for members or $35 for nonmembers. Students with valid identification from the Nevada System or Higher Education can come at the $25 rate.
Ray Bacon, director of the Nevada Manufacturers Association, will speak and serve as master of ceremonies.
Midboe, president of CAS, heads a firm that makes labeling machines and is at 3633 Research Way. Reitman is listed as in sales with the welding firm at 3579 U.S. Highway 50 E.
The Gold Dust West Hotel and Casino is at 2171 U.S. Highway 50 E. Doors open at 7:30 a.m.; breakfast and the program begin at 8 a.m.
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Carson City ranks as healthiest housing market in Nevada
- Bently preserves history at Minden Flour Mill
- Owners of Lake Tahoe’s famed Cal Neva resort file for bankruptcy
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC,
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty