2 Carson City manufacturers to speak
March 11, 2014
Representatives of Carson City’s Concept Automatic System and United States Welding Corp. are among those set to speak about manufacturing March 19 at a Nevada Business Connections breakfast meeting at the Gold Dust West.
David Midboe of CAS is among those scheduled to talk, according to Kris Holt, director for the private-sector economic-development organization, as is Mike Reitman of the welding firm.
The cost is $25 for members or $35 for nonmembers. Students with valid identification from the Nevada System or Higher Education can come at the $25 rate.
Ray Bacon, director of the Nevada Manufacturers Association, will speak and serve as master of ceremonies.
Midboe, president of CAS, heads a firm that makes labeling machines and is at 3633 Research Way. Reitman is listed as in sales with the welding firm at 3579 U.S. Highway 50 E.
The Gold Dust West Hotel and Casino is at 2171 U.S. Highway 50 E. Doors open at 7:30 a.m.; breakfast and the program begin at 8 a.m.
Trending In: Business
- Latin American business people visiting Carson City
- Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending unable to watchdog lenders
- Owners of Lake Tahoe’s famed Cal Neva resort file for bankruptcy
- Carson City Harley-Davidson will stay closed while parties try to sell
- Manufacturer of cosmetic and pharmaceutical products expands into Dayton