Board OKs incentives, Catalyst Funds
July 16, 2013
Expansion of existing companies or new firms moving to the state will create nearly $200 million in capital investment and hundreds of jobs, according to a Sandoval administration announcement.
The Board of the Governor's Office of Economic Development (GOED) has approved incentives and so-called Catalyst Funds for various companies, among them four that are receiving the latter.
Catalyst Funds recipients are Ardagh Metal Packaging USA in Storey County, $630,000 over five years; Lincoln Cutting Systems, Torchmate in Washoe County, $125,000 over two years; New Logic Research in Douglas County, $75,000 over three years; and Pathion LLC in Clark County, $200,000 over two years for research and development.
Trending In: Business
- Battle Born welcomes new expansion
- Pioneer Crossing Casino in Fernley to unveil nearly $1 million in upgrades
- Area businesses featured in award-winning mining series
- Battle Born Social to make reign in Carson City
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center