Board OKs incentives, Catalyst Funds
July 16, 2013
Expansion of existing companies or new firms moving to the state will create nearly $200 million in capital investment and hundreds of jobs, according to a Sandoval administration announcement.
The Board of the Governor's Office of Economic Development (GOED) has approved incentives and so-called Catalyst Funds for various companies, among them four that are receiving the latter.
Catalyst Funds recipients are Ardagh Metal Packaging USA in Storey County, $630,000 over five years; Lincoln Cutting Systems, Torchmate in Washoe County, $125,000 over two years; New Logic Research in Douglas County, $75,000 over three years; and Pathion LLC in Clark County, $200,000 over two years for research and development.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Carson City’s Grandma Hattie’s closing on Wednesday
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Building home to Grandma Hattie’s being sold
- Carson City organic foods producer to double, possibly triple plant
- Ganesha brings manufacturing to Carson City
- Carson City area locals wanted for indie film, casting call this weekend
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Affordable housing development to break ground in Dayton
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- Incentives bring 3 companies to Northern Nevada