Business recognition award is not tied to Nevada Appeal’s ‘Best of Carson City’
November 22, 2016
An email to Carson City businesses from "Carson City Business Recognition" isn't tied in with the Nevada Appeal's annual "Best of Carson City" contest.
The email has been circulating recently saying the local business has won a "2016 Best of Carson City Award." It also offers businesses the option of purchasing an award.
The Nevada Appeal's "Best of Carson City" results were announced in August.
Voting for the 2016 contest ended in early July.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel