Carson Hampton Inn names new sales director
April 23, 2014
Jon Sween is the new director of sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City.
Sween previously worked with Hilton, the hotel's parent company, according to a news release from Linda Barnett, Eagle Hospitality Co. director of operations. In his most recent roles with the firm, Sween was affiliated with Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe and Embassy Suites San Francisco.
Sween will serve as part of Hampton Inn's community-outreach team, as well as oversee group room blocks, corporate negotiated rates and extended-stay sales.
"My entire career has been centered on travel and tourism," Sween said in the release, "and I look forward to sharing my passion for exceptional hospitality."
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Carson City ranks as healthiest housing market in Nevada
- Fact Check: Coca-Cola not recalling Dasani water
- Owners of Lake Tahoe’s famed Cal Neva resort file for bankruptcy
- Bodines likes North Carson City for second casino