Dutch Bros., Carl’s Jr. moves in works
February 7, 2014
Carrington Co., owner of Carson Mall, has told city officials that mall changes to accommodate Sportsman's Warehouse and Bealls will include eventual moves for the Carl's Jr. and Dutch Bros. outlets.
Interim City Manager Marena Works said she had talked with a representative of the California-based property company and was told progress toward openings by the imminent Carson City retailers is on target for April.
"They're cranking along really well," Works said, adding she was told the Utah-based outdoor outfitter may open April 6 and the Texas-based Bealls clothing store is expected to open April 24. Works said both those dates are still tentative.
Carl's Jr., the fast-food outlet in a separate building just west of the major mall structure, may move to the south end of the major structure to the part of the parking lot where just north of where Stewart and Carson Street meet, according to Works. She said that deal is still being negotiated, however, and she couldn't provide other details when questioned after the board meeting ended.
Works also had few details regarding the Dutch Bros. coffee outlet for passing drivers, which also is west of the main mall, saying only that she had been told it would move north in the parking lot so it is no longer in front of the west side of the Sportsman's Warehouse and Bealls main mall area.
The current address for Carl's Jr. is 1315 S. Carson St.; the coffee stand is at 1449 S. Carson St.
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Bently preserves history at Minden Flour Mill
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC,
- Nature’s Bakery, started in Carson City, sponsors driver Danica Patrick
- Carson City Nature’s Bakery facility honored with safety award
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- South Carson Street open house Wednesday