Dutch Bros. Carson City donates to Carson High School
April 19, 2017
Dutch Bros. Carson City celebrated its newest location and donated $3,500 to Carson High School on March 19. The new location on Highway 50 sold all 16-ounce drinks for $1 on opening day. Carson High computer teacher Ms. Sherri Kelly made a thank you plaque using an electronic engraver. The plaque was presented last week along with the check. Pictured, from left are: Carson High School Vice Principal Gavin Ward; Boden Dullanty, Dutch Bros. assistant manager; Nicole Lujan, Dutch Bros. manager; and Jill and Andy Head, Dutch Bros. franchisees.
The new location is open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake