Hot Springs Spas moves from Carson Street to Fairview Drive location, expands
March 27, 2013
Hot Springs Spas Ltd. is operating from a new and larger location to offer expanded services in Carson City.
The pool and spa retail and service business moved recently from 3331 S. Carson St. into 4,000 square feet of space, with a bigger showroom, at 527 Fairview Drive, according to owner Tony Grasso.
His firm, which includes a small satellite outlet on U.S. Highway 50 in Stateline, has been operating in the capital since 1995. Grasso said it was time for the move. Part of the expansion, he said, involved adding BioGuard and SpaGuard brands of pool and spa chemicals to retail items available. He noted that the new spot suits the needs of his business and clients.
“It’s a high-traffic area and convenient for our customers,” he said.
The store has a staff of five in Carson City, the same number as at the former location, and the firm employs eight overall with the 300-square-foot satellite outlet in Stateline.
In addition to the BioGuard and SpaGuard lines, the business offers spas, hot tubs, installation and service. Included in the service, through BioGuard’s water-analysis program, is free computerized water testing.
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Owners of Lake Tahoe’s famed Cal Neva resort file for bankruptcy
- Carson City Harley-Davidson will stay closed while parties try to sell
- Carson City Nature’s Bakery facility honored with safety award
- Pioneering battery recycler Aqua Metals to partner with Johnson Controls