North Pointe Center sold
September 23, 2004
A six-and-a-half acre office and retail building at Goni Road and East College Parkway sold to Connemara LLC for $2.1 million. Upscale retail is planned for the property.
Tammy Westergard, Sperry Van Ness/Gold Dust Commercial Associates’ spokeswoman, said associate Bruce Robertson completed the sale of the North Pointe Center. Robertson represented seller North Pointe LLC and buyer Connemara LLC, both of Carson City.
“North Pointe Center will be developed into approximately 75,000 square-feet of office and retail space,” he said Thursday. “The community will enjoy upscale retail shopping opportunities in a comfortable atmosphere.”
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Owner of Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center says he just likes to build
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Expedia names Carson City as top Christmas shopping site
- Can (or should) Jack’s Bar be saved?
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center