Program offers fixed-interest rate for homebuyers
March 30, 2014
Greater Nevada Mortgage has created a program that offers a fixed-interest rate on a 30-year FHA loan, as well as help toward the down payment via a second mortgage with a low, 15-year fixed payment.
Under the program, called Greater Access, homebuyers can use gift funds to help with the balance of the down payment and closing costs. Sellers can contribute up to 6 percent toward closing costs.
For more information, call 775-888-6999 or go to greaternevadamortgage.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Holistic veterinarian practice opens in Carson City
- Rail Center moving forward in Lyon and Churchill Counties
- Hohl to reopen Carson City’s Harley-Davidson dealership on March 1
- Owner of Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center says he just likes to build