Richardson reappointed to environmental commission
August 16, 2014
Miles Construction’s Vice President of Business Operations Cary Richardson has been reappointed to serve on the Nevada State Environmental Commission (SEC) for another three-year term representing the general public. This is Richardson’s second consecutive term on the SEC board.
The SEC is an 11-member board who approves regulations as well as the disposition of appeals for the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection.
“At Miles Construction upholding high environmental standards and truly being engaged in environmental processes and policies is imperative to our business and of the clients we serve,” Richardson said. “I’m honored to serve for another three-year-term and represent the private sector as these programs and regulations are adopted and implemented on a state-wide level.”
For more information on Miles Construction, visit online or call 775-246-3722.
Trending In: Business
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Owners of Lake Tahoe’s famed Cal Neva resort file for bankruptcy
- Minimum wage, labor issues would impact businesses
- Carson City Harley-Davidson will stay closed while parties try to sell
- Carson City Nature’s Bakery facility honored with safety award