The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 2:22 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of Country Village Drive on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery and destruction of property. Bail was set at $3,600.
• 12:41 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000. Also arrested was a 28-year-old Carson City man, on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Reno. Bail was set at $771.
• 2:18 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2400 block of Poole Way on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 11:01 p.m.: A 26-year-old Reno man was arrested at College Parkway and Goni Road on two failure-to-comply warrants. Bail was set at $1,380.
• 6:15 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3200 block of Imperial Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.