Back to: Crime
March 8, 2014
Follow Crime

Retail Drive Jack In The Box evacuated

The Retail Drive Jack In The Box in north Carson City was evacuated shortly after 10 p.m. Saturday night due to a grease fire.

According to scanner reports, the building was filling up with smoke. All the occupants were evacuated and no injuries were reported.


Explore Related Articles

Trending in: Crime

Trending Sitewide

The Nevada Appeal Updated Mar 9, 2014 12:21AM Published Mar 8, 2014 11:19PM Copyright 2014 The Nevada Appeal. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.