The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:03 a.m., an 18-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after causing cuts to three different men including her brother with her fingernails. The incident happened in the 3100 block of Imperial Way. She was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 8:14 p.m., a 50-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, trespass and obstructing an officer. Deputies were called to Smith’s grocery store on a report of an intoxicated man causing problems in the parking lot. Total bail was set at $600.
• At 9:50 p.m., a 21-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop on Fairview Drive at Kansas Street. Deputies found a marijuana pipe in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,000. Also charged in the case was a 23-year-old who was in the vehicle with her. He was arrested on suspicion of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and violation of a suspended sentence conditions for a total of $4,600 bail.
• At 10:28 p.m., two people were arrested at Carson and Musser streets on suspicion of disorderly conduct. The male was also charged as a drunk pedestrian and possession of marijuana. They were stopped because they were yelling at each other and shoving each other. Bail for the 37-year-old woman was $150. Bail for the 33-year-old man was set at $775.
• At 12:36 a.m., two men were arrested after leaving the Walmart parking lot with headlights off. The 18-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs and possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $3,500. The 19-year-old passenger was charged with possession of meth and his bail set at $2,500.
• At 1:35 a.m., 49-year-old transient was arrested after deputies questioned him in a parking lot on Lone Mountain Drive. A search revealed an amount of methamphetamine. He was arrested on suspicion of possession and possession with intent to sell. Total bail was set at $7,500.
• At 1:34 a.m., a 28-year-old Carson woman was arrested after a traffic stop at Woodside and Siskiyou drives. She was stopped after the deputy says he saw her driving north on Siskiyou at high speed and swerving onto Woodside nearly hitting several parked cars. The arrest report says she tried to hand the deputy an amount of cash. She was charged with DUI-second offense. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 9:53 a.m., a 61-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of charges of shoplifting from Kohl’s. Bail was set at $250.
• At 11:07 a.m., deputies responded to a report of a man being stabbed at North Roop Street and College Parkway. The victim was found walking at Ormsby Blvd. and College Parkway some time later and transported to the hospital for treatment of a stab wound in the neck. He told officers his ex-girlfriend Pamela Joslin stabbed him. She was arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon and ordered held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
• At 2:43 p.m., a 42-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and parking violations after a traffic stop at Fairview Drive and Butti Way. She also was charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence. Total bail was set at $1,525.
• At 6:40 p.m., deputies arrested a 40-year-old Carson woman on suspicion of violating a restraining order by going to her estranged husband’s home, which also violated conditions of her suspended sentence. Total bail was set at $2,000.
• At 10:26 p.m., a 20-year-old woman was arrested on a variety of charges after refusing to stop for a deputy who charged he was driving without headlights on Siskiyou Drive. Because other passengers in the car were also underage and consuming alcohol, she was also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, as a minor consuming and a felony charge of eluding a police officer for refusing to pull over until police forced her to. Total bail was set at $27,025.
• At 10:48 p.m., a 54-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after being stopped for failing to maintain his traffic lane. The stop occurred on West Winnie and North Ormsby Road. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 1:09 p.m., a 23-year-old Carson man was charged with felony shoplifting after allegedly taking several items from Kohl’s by concealing them while in the fitting room. He was charged because he had four prior arrests for petit larceny and a warrant for the same crime out of Reno. During the search of his person, deputies say they also found heroin and paraphernalia. He was charged with felony drug possession, paraphernalia, and burglary as well as petit larceny. Total bail was set at $6,250.
• At 4 p.m. a 57-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of felony charges of domestic battery by strangulation. The arrest occurred on Bodie Drive. Bail was set at $20,000.