District Judge James Wilson on Wednesday refused a defense motion to block prosecutors from using David Lane’s pistol as evidence in the Olive Garden case.
Motion to suppress gun in Olive Garden case denied
Trending in: Crime
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect