District Judge James Wilson on Wednesday refused a defense motion to block prosecutors from using David Lane’s pistol as evidence in the Olive Garden case.
Motion to suppress gun in Olive Garden case denied
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on four felonies after attempting to elude officers
- Break-in at Animal Services under investigation
- Sheriff’s Log: Four jailed after deputies investigate suspicious drug activity
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of six misdemeanors following a traffic stop
- Fallon man sentenced up to 6 years in prison