Robbie Hernandez, one of two accused in the Memorial Day robbery of a 101 year-old veteran, balked at his plea bargain deal Tuesday, hesitating when
Hernandez balks at plea bargain deal
Trending in: Crime
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union
- Carson City Sheriff's Office focusing on impaired driving