The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1:59 p.m., Christian Rivera, 36, was arrested on suspicion of child abuse after deputies responded to a report of a child being kicked out of a car on South Lompa Lane. He told deputies he got into an argument with the boy in the vehicle and he hit the boy. The son was found to have a black eye and marks on his neck and on his chest. Rivera was held on a felony charge in lieu of $40,000 bail.
• At 6:35 p.m., a 24-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery involving her estranged husband. She was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 11:03 p.m., Paul Morowski, 43, was arrested on East Adams Street after a traffic stop because of a report of an intoxicated driver. He was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI and failure to maintain a travel lane as well as violating a restriction prohibiting him from driving at night. Total bail in the case was set at $20,125.
• At 7:25 p.m., a 50-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession after a traffic stop for failure to stop at an intersection. A search revealed prescription drugs and paraphernalia. She was also arrested on suspicion of violating bail conditions prohibiting the possession of drugs without a prescription. Bail was set at a total of $6,500.
• At 10:41 p.m., a 43-year-old Carson man was arrested at Carson and Adams streets on suspicion of being intoxicated and having an open alcohol container in public. He was held in lieu of $2,85 bail.
• At 10:59 p.m., a 35-year-old Carosn man was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after his vehicle was stopped at Bath and Carson Streets for speeding. He was also arrested on suspicion of failure to maintain a travel lane. Total bail was set at $1,090.
• At 11:43 p.m., a 53-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after a deputy saw the vehicle drive onto the sidewalk on the south side of William Street and stop. He was also arrested on suspicion of driving on the sidewalk and held in lieu of $1,025 bail.