U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Crime
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee makes appearance in Carson City
- Photo gallery: Vietnam veterans ceremony in Carson City (with video)
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Carson City boy hurt in Dori Way incident
- Western Nevada College Professor Emily Howarth earns regents state teaching award