U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Crime
- Peterson brothers continue fire fighting heritage in Carson City
- Carson City law enforcement arrest four in drug investigation
- Carson City firefighters use tools of the trade in training
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Report of AK47, marijuana
- Superintendents: Let districts have flexibility with mandatory testing