U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City deputies arrest three suspects in burglary case
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of animal abuse
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Three arrested on suspicion of burglary
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of drugs with intent to sell
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday
- Senator Square: Carson High School celebrates homecoming week
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City road report for Sept. 26-Oct. 2