U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Crime
- Man shot by Douglas deputies identified
- Sierra Lutheran High School expanding with construction of athletics field
- NDOT installing livestock fencing on U.S. 50 in Silver Springs
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after allegedly threatening officers with Jack Daniels bottle
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada exceeds goal for funding teen center