Lawmakers are considering legislation that would use seed money from Nevada’s Insurance Premium Tax to leverage both private and federal funding to create or expand
Bill would bring federal-private funding to Nevada companies
Trending in: Crime
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union
- Carson City Sheriff's Office focusing on impaired driving