Lawmakers are considering legislation that would use seed money from Nevada’s Insurance Premium Tax to leverage both private and federal funding to create or expand
Bill would bring federal-private funding to Nevada companies
Trending in: Crime
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect