60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
May 18, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 5 p.m., a 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies responded to reports of a man drinking and crying near the 200 block of Winnie Lane. No bail was set.
At 8:43 p.m., a 60-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to obey traffic control device, failure to maintain a lane and DUI after deputies responded to reports of a possible intoxicated subject near Carson and Rhodes streets. Bail was set at $1,090.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office