60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
May 18, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 5 p.m., a 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies responded to reports of a man drinking and crying near the 200 block of Winnie Lane. No bail was set.
At 8:43 p.m., a 60-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to obey traffic control device, failure to maintain a lane and DUI after deputies responded to reports of a possible intoxicated subject near Carson and Rhodes streets. Bail was set at $1,090.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Crime
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony elder abuse says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- High Desert inmate death under investigation
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday