Opponents of legislation designed to bar the mentally ill from buying guns argued Tuesday that filing that ban with the National Instant Criminal Background Check
How to keep firearms from mentally ill in Nevada stirs heated debate
Trending in: Crime
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect