Senate Bill 289 is designed to “remove inefficiencies” in the current worker’s compensation system and reduce delays by getting people to treatment faster, lobbyist Sam
AFL-CIO director wants voters to fix worker's compensation system
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"