The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:07 p.m.: Thomas Borst, 45, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 3:47 p.m.: A 29-year-old Sun Valley man was arrested on Interstate 580 north of Carson Street on a Reno failure-to-comply warrant. Bail: $662.
• 4:37 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $737.
• 12:38 a.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on two violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail: $2,000.
• 3:11 a.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1700 block of Belmont Avenue on a criminal contempt warrant. Bail: $187.
• 4:41 a.m.: Elizabeth Ceballos-Robles, 22, of Las Vegas was arrested at Roop and Washington streets on suspicion of DUI and speeding, 41 mph in a 25 mph zone. Bail: $1,239.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.