A preliminary version of Carson City’s next government budget adds just one full-time worker and is based on estimated revenues of $62.3 million next year.
Board searching for capital needs funds
Learn more about: Legislature: Budget
Trending in: Crime
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Female found dead, male barricaded in Douglas County
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union