A preliminary version of Carson City’s next government budget adds just one full-time worker and is based on estimated revenues of $62.3 million next year.
Board searching for capital needs funds
Trending in: Crime
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee makes appearance in Carson City
- Photo gallery: Vietnam veterans ceremony in Carson City (with video)
- Western Nevada College Professor Emily Howarth earns regents state teaching award
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Tile and marble showroom opens in Carson City