A preliminary version of Carson City’s next government budget adds just one full-time worker and is based on estimated revenues of $62.3 million next year.
Board searching for capital needs funds
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for driving under suspicion of drugs
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office issues 43 citations during crosswalk operation
- Fernley man booked on child porn
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Felony drug possession charge brought after stop