A Dayton man accused of killing a Carson City man during a confrontation on Super Bowl Sunday was bound over to district court Friday afternoon.
Dayton man accused of murder of Carson City man bound over to district court
Trending in: Crime
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter