A Dayton man accused of killing a Carson City man during a confrontation on Super Bowl Sunday was bound over to district court Friday afternoon.
Dayton man accused of murder of Carson City man bound over to district court
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Ornament pays tribute to former Carson City school
- All aboard the V&T’s Polar Express Train Ride
- Obama immigration action affects millions, angers Republicans