An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Crime
- Sheriff’s Log: Arrest made for theft of clothing at Kohl’s
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for probation violation
- Teague charged with sexual conduct with a minor
- Fallon man sentenced up to 6 years in prison
- Woman, child hit at Roop and 5th streets