The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:20 p.m.: A 27-year-old Fallon woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant after being transported from Churchill County. Bail: $1,000.
• 4:08 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fairview and Stanton drives on two failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $1,324.
• 6:06 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Carson Meadows Drive and Goldfield Avenue on suspicion of a probation violation. Bail: $3,000.
• 4:36 a.m.: Quinn Kennedy, 22, of Carson City was arrested at Marian Avenue and Camile Drive on suspicion of DUI, failure to maintain a single lane and no proof of insurance. Bail: $1,971.
• 11:46 p.m.: Two Carson City men, 37 and 36, were arrested in the 200 block of Lee Street. The 37-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation for alcohol consumption and on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $3,500. The 36-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation for alcohol consumption with bail set at $3,000.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 34-year-old transient man and a 23-year-old Carson City woman were arrested in the 2200 block of East Long Street. The man was arrested on a Carson violation-of-the-conditions-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant with bail set at $3,000, and the woman was arrested on a Reno failure-to-appear warrant with bail set at $500.
• 12:57 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of pre-trial conditions for the consumption of alcohol. Bail: $3,000.
• 2:52 a.m.: Truong Ly, 33, of Carson City was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on suspicion of indecent exposure with bail set at $2,500. Ly allegedly urinated on the side of a business. When approached by a deputy, he reportedly began to scream that he had not done anything wrong, admonishing the deputy to take him to jail. When the deputy asked if Ly would take a taxi home, he said he would not and a witness made a citizens arrest of Ly, according to the arrest report.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.