The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on four felonies after attempting to elude officers
- Break-in at Animal Services under investigation
- Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
- Sheriff’s Log: Four jailed after deputies investigate suspicious drug activity
- Psychic arrested in sting