The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man put on immigration hold after discahrging firearm
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman, arrested for ‘shirting’ the law, only wearing T-shirt
- DA: Carson City public defender delivered defendant’s letter to victim
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of drug paraphernalia
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking