There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Crime
- Sheriff’s Log: Four jailed after deputies investigate suspicious drug activity
- Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: K-9 finds heroin in inmate property room
- 30 grams of meth recovered, arrest made
- Psychic arrested in sting