There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Crime
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada youth of year named for her resilience, determination
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Two Carson City businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
- Reynolds, Carson City’s WNC wrap up sweep