Event cancellations have been mounting today as heavy smoke continues to linger in Carson City and surrounding areas, prompting a “very unhealthy” air quality designation
Event cancellations mount as Carson's air quality is designated 'very unhealthy'
Trending in: Crime
- 13-year-old Carson City girl injured in pedestrian accident
- Nevada Legislature Week 17: Big decisions as time runs out
- Q&A: A look at Nevada's debate over caucus vs. primary
- List of 2015 Carson High School scholarship winners
- Nevada Legislature: PERS cost-cutting bill one of many bills approved late Friday