The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:18 p.m.: A 28-year-old construction worker was ordered held on three counts of contempt of court after deputies responded to a reported domestic dispute in the 1400 block of Long Street. There was no physical violence involved, but a records check confirmed three traffic warrants out of Reno Justice Court for the male. He was ordered held in lieu of a total of $3,942 bail.
• 1:07a.m.: A Moundhouse woman was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct after deputies were called to the Whiskey Tavern on U.S. Highway 50 East because of a report of a fight.
• 10:15 a.m.: Travis West, 33, identified as a transient, was charged with felony possession of methamphetamine after he was arrested on two Justice Court warrants. The drugs, along with a pipe, were reportedly discovered during a search following his arrest on Northridge Drive at Lompa Lane. Total bail was set at $9,500.
• 1:20 p.m.: A 55-year-old Minden man was arrested after a traffic stop on state Route 28 at Lake Tahoe. A dispatch check of his history revealed traffic warrants for failure to appear from both Churchill County and Minden. In addition, he was arrested on suspicion of with driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $1,519.
• 5:45 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City woman was arrested outside the Grocery Outlet on Carson Street at 5:45 p.m. She was held on two counts of probation violations, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing a police officer, all misdemeanors. Bail was set at $7,300.
• 7:56 p.m.: A 21-year-old Gardnerville man was taken into custody in the parking lot of the Jackpot Casinos at 7:56 p.m. after a routine check of his ID turned up a warrant for allegedly violating probation conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:29 p.m.: A 21-year-old man was charged with disorderly conduct after deputies were called to his Woodside Drive address for the third time in one evening. He was reportedly yelling and cursing while banging on apartment doors at the complex. Bail was set at $150.
• 9:11 p.m.: A 19-year-old man described as a known gang member was arrested at an address on Woodside Drive after allegedly attempting to run from a deputy. He was arrested on suspicion of obstructing, assault on an officer, resisting with violence and two counts of violating probation conditions. He was held in lieu of $7,800 bail after fighting with arresting officers.
• Two female inmates at the jail were charged with battery by a prisoner after a fight in the jail. Both Amber Shields, 21, and Kayla Robbins, 20, were arrested on suspicion of felony battery and held in lieu of $20,000 apiece.
• 10:47 p.m.: Myron Buckley, 51, was arrested on a felony count of violating probation conditions in the 1100 block of Woodside Drive. Deputies reported that they were searching the area because of reported gang activity when Buckley started yelling and cursing at them from an apartment balcony. When told he was under arrest for violating the no alcohol provision of his probation, he refused to cooperate and, according to arresting officers, went in a bedroom, then jumped out the second-story window and attempted to flee. He was Tasered by the officer who caught him. In addition to the probation charge, Buckley was booked on charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstructing. He was ordered held without bail.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.