The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old Carson City manufacturing company worker was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violating the no-alcohol mandate of his probation conditions. Deputies were called to the location at 12:56 a.m. to handle a fight. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Austin Wayne Rivers, 21, of Carson City was ordered held without bail on a probation violation after a 4:02 a.m. rollover accident at May Street and Hillcrest Road. He also was arrested on suspicion of DUI and driving with a suspended license.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and child endangerment after a 9:41 p.m. fight at an apartment on Airport Road. Bail was set at $5,500.
• A 44-year-old Reno woman was arrested on a Lyon County failure-to-appear warrant at South Carson Street and Rhodes Road at 10:39 p.m. Bail was set at $437.
• Jessica M. Middleton, 21, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of first-offense DUI after a 1 a.m. traffic stop in the 1600 block of Fifth Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 25-year-old fast-food employee was arrested at Carson Meadows Drive and Telegraph Street at 6:39 p.m. on a bench warrant out of Reno. Bail was set at $497.
• A 22-year-old Carson City woman was jailed on a failure-to-appear warrant at 6:50 p.m. Saturday at Bodines Restaurant. Bail was set at $215.
• Christopher Kaecker, 27, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of second-offense DUI after a witness called dispatch to report an intoxicated driver. The vehicle was stopped in the 1700 block of North Edmonds Drive at 12:13 a.m. Saturday. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 27-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 10 a.m. on a failure-to-appear warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $500.
• A 20-year-old transient was jailed at 10 a.m. on suspicion of violating pretrial supervision restrictions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 20-year-old Stateline man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia after his arrest on a traffic warrant at 7:28 p.m. at the Arrowhead Drive ramp on Interstate 580. Total bail was set at $1,402.
• A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:43 p.m. Friday at Woodside Court and Stanford Drive on suspicion of driving with a suspended registration, as well as on a failure-to-appear warrant. Total bail was set at $450.
• Mary Nadine Dennett, 48, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of her second DUI following an 11:19 a.m. traffic stop Friday in the 4000 block of South Carson Street. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Mark Allen Romansik, 37, of Silver Springs was arrested on suspicion of DUI and following too closely after, according to the police report, nearly rear-ending a Special Enforcement Team vehicle. The incident occurred at 10:45 p.m. Friday at North Lompa and East Nye. He was also charged with having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Total bail was set at $1,175.
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested on domestic battery charges after deputies were called to a Roop Street home for a report of a man intoxicated, outside the residence and using a knife to flatten the tires of a vehicle. The call was made at 9 p.m. Friday. The female victim said the fight started because he was intoxicated and she refused to give him the vehicle’s keys. She said he shoved her and yelled at her. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Audra Jane Snider, 45, was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession after security called her to their attention at the Carson Nugget. A search revealed suspected methamphetamine. The arrest at 3:49 a.m. Friday included counts of obstruction for initially not identifying herself and violation of a suspended sentence. Total bail was set at $6,500.
• Eduardo Reyes, 43, was charged with felony battery by a prisoner with a deadly weapon after allegedly hitting another Carson City Jail inmate with the metal end of a mop bucket wringer. The alleged victim was transported to Carson Tahoe Medical Center, where it was found he had a skull fracture. Bail was set at $30,000.
• A 65-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday on battery, destruction of property, trespass and petit larceny counts after an incident at Smith’s. Store employees said he was ordered out of the store earlier after attempting to take multiple items. He reportedly returned and was observed in the liquor department with a bottle of whiskey that had been opened and partially consumed. He was taken to the manager’s office where he allegedly grabbed the manager and began pushing him. Total bail was set at $1,900.
• Steven Bryan Hill, 55, of Carson City faces first-time DUI counts after a 9:31 p.m. incident at College Parkway and U.S. Highway 50. A witness said Hill was initially stuck on the roadway median but, as she drove past, he followed her to the 7-Eleven store. He reportedly told deputies he had taken prescription medications and could not submit to standard field sobriety tests. The report states that he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. He was jailed with bail set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.