Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty says Parole and Probation is so far behind in producing the reports judges need to sentence convicted felons, he worries
Parole falling behind in pre-sentence reports
Trending in: Crime
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents