Attempted murder among charges for Webber
April 9, 2015
Attempted murder is among the six charges against a man allegedly involved in a domestic battery incident on Tuesday.
Jordan Webber, 22, has been booked on four felony charges and two misdemeanor charges with total bail of $146,000. Carson City Sheriff's Detectives, working with the Carson City District Attorney's Office, announced the charges on Wednesday.
Webber was charged with the following: Felony attempted murder with deadly weapon, $75,000 bail; felony domestic battery with substantial bodily harm, $15,000 bail; felony battery with a deadly weapon with substantial bodily hard, $30,000 bail; felony false imprisonment, $20,000 bail; and two domestic battery misdemeanor charges totaling $6,000 bail.
As of Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office stated the victim has been released from the hospital while Webber remained hospitalized in good condition.
In the incident, Webber allegedly attacked a pregnant woman. The Sheriff's Office stated when Webber was confronted, he released a pitbull that charged the officers. The dog was put down by an officer with gunfire. The report stated Webber then stabbed himself in the throat.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office