Carson City, Douglas County seek help in fraud case
July 11, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office and Douglas County Sheriff's Office are seeking the public's help in locating suspects of multiple fraud investigations.
Brandon and Mindy Newberg are suspects in multiple fraud cases in Carson and Douglas. Brandon also has multiple warrants out for his arrest for uttering a forged instrument, fraud and contempt of court. Mindy is being investigated for multiple cases of fraud, check fraud and uttering a forged instrument.
Their last known residence was the 1300 block of Kimmerling in Douglas County, though officials believe they may have fled to Las Vegas to avoid law enforcement.
Mindy may also be using a number of aliases including Mindy Frontino, Mindy Brown, Justine Wells and Jenny Gould.
If anyone has information about Brandon and Mindy Newberg, contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office, Detective Hatley at 775-283-7852, Detective Chaney at 775-283-7853 or the Douglas County Sheriff's Office Investigation Division at 775-782-9905.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office