Carson City man sentenced in Sacramento for ID theft
November 12, 2015
Glenn Litton, 47, of Carson City has been sentenced to two years in federal prison for aggravated identity theft.
U.S. Attorney Ben Wagner said Litton used someone else's identity including birth certificate, a debit card and employee ID card to apply for a U.S. Passport. He was issued a passport in that other individual's name.
He was arrested after an investigation by the State Department's Diplomatic Security Service, FBI and immigration officials as well as the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles revealed he was not the person he was claiming to be.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges