Carson City Sheriff’s Log
July 10, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
At 11:46 p.m., a 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct in the 700 block of Carson Street. Bail was set at $150.
At 9:15 p.m., a 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of making threats in the 100 block of Corbett Street. Bail was set at $500.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting