Carson City Sheriff’s Log
July 15, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:10 a.m., a 58-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of battery for slapping another woman on the arm during an argument. A search following the arrest revealed a bottle of morphine in her purse. She was also arrested for felony possession of a drug without a prescription. Total bail was set at $3,500.
At 11:24 a.m., a 25-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of felony use of a false ID to avoid prosecution after lying to a deputy about who she was to avoid two misdemeanor warrants. She also was held on the two warrants charging violation of bail conditions. Total bail was set at $11,000.
At 8:06 p.m., a 31-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first after Casino Fandango security reported a possible drunk driver. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking