Carson City Sheriff’s Log
July 15, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:10 a.m., a 58-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of battery for slapping another woman on the arm during an argument. A search following the arrest revealed a bottle of morphine in her purse. She was also arrested for felony possession of a drug without a prescription. Total bail was set at $3,500.
At 11:24 a.m., a 25-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of felony use of a false ID to avoid prosecution after lying to a deputy about who she was to avoid two misdemeanor warrants. She also was held on the two warrants charging violation of bail conditions. Total bail was set at $11,000.
At 8:06 p.m., a 31-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first after Casino Fandango security reported a possible drunk driver. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Transient held on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday
- Prison for Fernley woman in deadly DUI crash