Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Couple arrested on suspicion of domestic battery, child neglect charges
November 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 11:04 a.m., a 49-year-old was arrested on suspicion of charges of violating an extended protection order barring contact with his wife and domestic battery for allegedly hitting her several times during an argument. Bail was set at a total of $4,000.
• At 8:05 p.m., a husband and wife were arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and child neglect charges after allegedly hitting each other. Both were reportedly intoxicated. The man was also charged with domestic battery for hitting a boy. The boy's 15-year-old sister was the one who called 911 for help and the subject of the child neglect charge. The woman's bail was set at $8,000. The man's bail was set at $8,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office