Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested after allegedly beating two juveniles
August 22, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:10 p.m., Michael Presley, 51, was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and felony child abuse for allegedly beating two juveniles. He’s accused of hitting a boy in the head then hitting a 14-year-old boy when he came to the younger boy’s rescue. Total bail was set at $43,000.
• At 12:06 a.m., a 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol after deputies responded to a report of a fight in the 3900 block of South Carson Street. Bail was set at $150.
• At 1:34 a.m., a 27-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after he allegedly ransacked his and his wife’s home and bruised her arm. She told arresting deputies he was extremely jealous and believed she was cheating on him. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Arrest made in Lyon County fatal shooting
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office issues citation for failed alcohol compliance
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of hit and run, DUI
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia