Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested after allegedly beating two juveniles
August 22, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:10 p.m., Michael Presley, 51, was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and felony child abuse for allegedly beating two juveniles. He's accused of hitting a boy in the head then hitting a 14-year-old boy when he came to the younger boy's rescue. Total bail was set at $43,000.
• At 12:06 a.m., a 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol after deputies responded to a report of a fight in the 3900 block of South Carson Street. Bail was set at $150.
• At 1:34 a.m., a 27-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after he allegedly ransacked his and his wife's home and bruised her arm. She told arresting deputies he was extremely jealous and believed she was cheating on him. Bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office