Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for disorderly conduct
July 23, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:19 a.m. a 28-year-old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and destruction of property after a deputy saw him throwing McDonald's restaurant food at a cab. When questioned he repeatedly cussed at the deputy. When he was arrested for disorderly conduct, he began kicking the door of the patrol car, causing several dents. Total bail was set at $650.
• At 3:25 a.m. a Carson man was arrested after deputies were called to Walmart on a report of some one threatening people in the parking lot. A search revealed a meth pipe. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia and held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 9:37 a.m. an 18-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were called to a residence on Airport Road after her mother told deputies the girl hit her in the face. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City